CHRISTMAS BREAK

Christmas is about a week away and I am still trying to finish up my holiday shopping.  This is a great time to catch up on family, and friends and of course, reading!  Currently I am reading The Maze Runner.  I plan on finishing up this break and starting on the next book.  I am looking forward to this break to kind of relax and spend some time with my children. Jake is planning on reading the Heroes of Olympus series and the girls???? well.... I am trying to get them to read more than their Twitter and Instagram.  I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last Friday O' Grady hosted a Literacy Night during the Winter Festival.  Guest Readers stopped by and read The Polar Express, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas, and Elf on a Shelf.  Students had a great time and so did the adults!

Mrs. Claus stopped by to read The Polar Express

Comments

Popular Posts